Sunday, August 26, 2012

"Dearest Darling Potential Suitor, While I understand "don't ask, don't tell"was a long-standing policy for our nation's military, it is not so good when you decide not to tell me about the woman you live with."


So cute, so funny, so much in common, sooooooooooo still in a relationship. WHAT?!?! Oh, and honey? "I still live with my girlfriend and if I had any balls I'd move out today" is NOT a "twist." It's a giagantic dealbreaker and an even bigger lie. You thought I wouldn't care? You are clearly drinking the Penthouse Forum Kool-Aid.

I honestly believe that if you are in a relationship, it should be one of the first 5 sentences to come out of your mouth when you meet someone. You should REALLY make sure you a clear of your last relationship before trying to start a new one.

Seriously considering a nunnery,
Kitten With A Wisk

 

No comments:

Post a Comment