Sunday, August 26, 2012

"Dearest Darling Potential Suitor, please remember that an initial meeting does not include "kicking it" at my "spot" or any other "alone time" activities."

And here is a portion of the text that prompted this entry:

Him: Cool you gonna come get me? you got your own spot to kick it?
Me: I live in long beach...we can hang out grab a drink if you want, but I've been up since 4:30am (I was not going to be free until 11pm, I figured that would prompt him to pick another night---WRONG)
Him: Danm you gonna be tired can I can spend the night at your spot if is cool?
Me: No, I meant we can meet for a drink after I'm done. Then I go home.  Him: Ok sound good sorry didn't.mean it in a bad way



Now why does a grown man need me to come pick him up? Why does a grown man and person I barely know think it's acceptable to spend the night at my house? And WHY DO I HAVE TO PICK HIM UP?! And how did he mean this, if not in a "bad way"? If you're essentially a total stranger asking me to pick you up so you can "kick it" at my "spot" AND spend the night, how am I supposed to take this?

Losing my faith,
Kitten With A Wisk

 

No comments:

Post a Comment